BURNAID DRESSING 10 X 10
• Cover burns by selecting the most appropriate size of dressing.
• Apply BURNAID Gel or Gel dressings to cool burn as soon as
possible in order to prevent further damage to underlying tissues,
aid the healing process and provide rapid relief from pain.
• To hold a dressing in place on limbs etc. use an open weave
bandage, lightly applied, to allow heat to dissipate from the
• BURNAID Gel and Gel Dressing can be left on for up to 2 or
more hours depending on conditions. If conditions are very
hot or dry, dressing may dry out and need replacing earlier.
* Monitor for hypothermia - large surface area and long exposure to cooling can contribute to hypothermia especially in the elderly and children